ISF, Inc., currently holds a State of Texas Department of Information Resources Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services contract. This contract enables governmental entities in the State of Texas, as well as any entity participating in the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program, to purchase services from ISF at a predetermined price throughout the length of the contract.
Through contract #DIR-TSO-4370, ISF offers the following Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services.
- Cloud hosting includes the storage, connectivity, software, and services necessary for users to access a specific website via the web.
- Website design includes the creation and arrangement of the individual web pages that make up a website. This includes development of content, making the site is user friendly, relevant, and targeted appropriately; usability, to ensure ease of use for navigation on a variety of platforms including desktop and mobile; appearance, to provide a consistent, professional, and appealing look for the site; visibility, to create a site that is easy to reach via major search engines; and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for a range of different platforms.
- Website development entails the non-design aspects of website creation, including coding and markup. Development projects can range from the creation of very simple static pages to much more complex web-based internet applications.
Website Hosting, Maintenance, Training, and Support
- Hosting, maintenance, training, and support provide a site with the server space, daily support, and knowledge needed for users to effectively and efficiently access and use a website.
Product Information/How to Order
- Warranty specifics are determined per project.
- Due to the nature of the services ISF provides under DIR-TSO-4370, ISF has no established return policy regarding this contract.
- For product information, contact Mark Burk at (850) 671-1017.
- Generate a purchase order, made payable to Information Systems of Florida, Inc. You must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-TSO-4370 on your purchase order.
- Email your purchase order and quote form to Mark Burk at email@example.com.
- For detailed pricing information for this contract, please click here.
For more information on the Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services Contract SOW Ordering process, visit: https://dir.texas.gov/View-Search/Contracts-Detail.aspx?contractnumber=DIR-TSO-4370.